"A Very Polymer Christmas" is an extensive polymer clay book, that includes tutorials for 4 different DIY ornaments. These beautiful southwestern art ornaments make great gifts or can be used as focal beads or hung on the wall for rustic boho home decor. The content of the book is extensive and includes:
* 134 photo-filled pages.
* 500+ photos.
* 5 millefiori cane designs, including instructions for the complex Celestial Lovers Cane and charts for color variations for additional canes.
* Complete instructions to make 4 different polymer clay ornaments.
* 3 different simple faux stone techniques and a technique for faux hide.
* 2 different hollow bead techniques.
* Simple hanging box instructions.
* Simple instructions for making polymer charms from canes or sculpted clay, such as chili peppers.
* Simple tassel instructions.
* Skill level: Advanced beginner – Intermediate. A basic knowledge of polymer clay and polymer clay canes are recommended.
The book has a lot of information and many, many high quality pictures. Upon purchase you can download the book.
* Written in English only.
* No refunds for this book after it has been downloaded.
Please feel free to create, gift, and sell items created from the instructions in this book. The instructions in this book, however, cannot be sold or distributed in any way. This includes polymer clay guild meeting. If you would like a demo, I do travel to do free demos near the Dallas area and teach workshops. Contact me for more information.
A Very Polymer Christmas
You will need Adobe Reader to access the tutorial. If you do not have the Adobe Reader program, you may download it at for free at www.adobe.com.
All digital tutorials are non-refundable and not transferable. Do not share this pdf or the associated link. If you wish to explore this tutorial as a group, please contact for a group discount or any other questions.